Thursday, October 6, 2011

An "05" Chevy Aveo repair manual is not available yet.Where can I get the specs on changing a timing belt ?

Is you car not covered under the warrenty? Have you tried a Chevy website to find a manual?
An %26quot;05%26quot; Chevy Aveo repair manual is not available yet.Where can I get the specs on changing a timing belt ?
Isn't that a Suzuki try to get the service manual for one of those with the same engine? If it is still running drive it over to Auto Zone and they will print the timing mark page off of All Data for you.
An %26quot;05%26quot; Chevy Aveo repair manual is not available yet.Where can I get the specs on changing a timing belt ?
Junk Yard - its done -

I wouldn't waste my time with that little go cart.
Go to nearest chevy parts dealer or else try ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment