Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Today I come to Pepboys to ask for changing the timing -belt for My Toyota 2001 camry.?

They say the labor is 407 usd, while other Repair Company just take about 200 usd .

Why Pepboy takes that big money for the labor?
Today I come to Pepboys to ask for changing the timing -belt for My Toyota 2001 camry.?
There are several other things you should change when changing a timing belt. Things such as timing belt pulleys and your water pump. Possibly the estimate from Pepboys included changing these items, while the other place it might not have included this. You really should have all of these items changed while having your timing belt replaced, as the engine will be stripped down to the area these items are located at anyways-so you should just go ahead and get it all replaced now.

I would check into this.

Also, you are better off if you can make friends with a %26quot;shadetree or backyard%26quot; mechanic and have them do this kind of work for you. The kind of guy who has a garage at home and does work on cars on the side. My friend recently replaced my timing belt, water pump and pulleys on my car, and only charged me something like $150 for labor. It would have been like $500 labor at a dealership or Pepboys type place.
Today I come to Pepboys to ask for changing the timing -belt for My Toyota 2001 camry.?
Because fools like you keep paying them to work on your cars.
They have the right to charge what they want and you have the right to take the car somewhere else.
Each place has different cost of doing business,smaller one gives you the best work for your money,and since a small place needs regular customer,will do more favor to you.Just ask around,words of mouth is best advertising.
  • drivers for wow
  • hair coloring
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment